http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2009/12/17/advanced-body-weight-workout-warning-this-will-kick-your-ass/. Myself I will definitely mix up the two different sites. Honestly if you can be creative go for it and if not well follow the instructions or as I mentioned check out the classes in the gym you are a member of or any gym close by. Lastly don't just end it with one workout day after the holiday. Dedicate 30 minutes to an hour just to working out six times a week. This will keep your weight steady even after the holiday season.
As for what you eat, that begins the moment you wake up and decide on what you will eat during the day. Don't act like you don't think about it because you and I both know in your mind you are thinking "maybe I just won't eat to make up for it." my recommendation for that is DON'T DO IT!!!!! Starving will just mess you up big time. if you wanna cleanse out your system do so with the proper cleanse. I still am a big fan of a cleanse especially after the holiday season and for that go to my cleansing expert Annette Borsack with Zen Enterprises Inc. you can find out more about her and how she works at http://www.zenenterprisesinc.com/. If you are looking for a do it yourself kind of routine here are 5 tips you should consider:
1. Prepare before the holiday- eat lightly before the big meal and DON'T starve yourself.
2. Enjoy the holiday!- don't just eat during the holidays. Thanksgiving is a day for football, fun and family, which all should be enjoyed throughout the day.
3. Try not to over-overindulge. Overindulging is not the culprit, going beyond that is. stick to one plate for the meal and no more than one to two desserts. or go with the little bit of everything idea and take half a slice of pumpkin pie and half a slice of the cinnamon swirl bunt cake.
4. Next day start of with a healthy breakfast:
1 Cup of quinoa
- 2 cups light vanilla almond milk
- 2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 2 tbl ground cinnamon
- 1.5 cups of craisins
2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5. Eat light throughout the day- eat snack foods like yogurt with fruit or a light protein bar. My favorite protein bar of the day is Perfect Food Bars Cranberry bar. SO YUMMY!!
- 6. Stick to a healthy routine of eating 5-6 clean meals a day after the day after routine. Don't be afraid of fats, carbs or proteins and remember to keep a healthy balance of clean, healthy foods.