Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Planet W.

Before you begin reading this amazing blog you have to go to theplanetw.com! watch the little movies and check out the acknowledgements under about the creator and you will understand this blog a little more (plus it will be fun).
I grew up with one amazing family! In my huge amazing family are a set of cousins. I believe I have written about my other family a few times and how Marlene is my second mother. Well she has brothers and a sister. All a little crazy in there own way which is why I love them oh so much. Today I shall tell you a little bit about Joe, one of the brothers, a crazy fun loving cousin and since I am the third child of Marlene he is also my uncle.He never acted any differently than an uncle so that is what he is. Almost every shabbat dinner at the Sassoon house we would hear stories from Joe about Peat Neat and Planet W! I have probably heard it a million times and eventually he created a website for it where you could see chapters of the story. needless to say when this occurred you bet I was on the computer daily on that site. this was of course years ago. from time to time I still go to the site to play a few games and to refresh my memory of this great story.
Today I got a little message saying there was a new chapter in the story. So of course I had to refresh my memory watch the chapters one at a time and then the new chapter which was epic. Loved it!
I usually go back to the site on days like this. It has been a rough day physically. I woke up later than usual which is great but I woke up feeling sick and like it is a day where the air is a little polluted. Honestly I don't really care because I got to go to Planet W today :)! The day isn't over but don't really think anything else is going to occur today other than a possible trip to the mall or costco or both depending. anyways I should continue school work.
I shall let you know if anything exciting occurs today. "do you want dun dun!"
Till Next Time
Nicoly!

1 comment:

  1. Nicoli, you are amazing. I am so glad you liked it. I always remember you are the #1 fan, so I am so interested to know what you think. I am glad you approved. This blog has made me so happy! Two more chapters to go. Phew!!! I love you and miss you, your "Uncle" Joe.

    P.S. I think I'll always remember this quote for the rest of my life: "I woke up later than usual which is great but I woke up feeling sick and like it is a day where the air is a little polluted. Honestly I don't really care because I got to go to Planet W today."

    ReplyDelete