Thursday, July 28, 2011

much needed visit from Alysha!

Today was one of those down right messed up days. It started off with a horrible run where I tripped and banged up my right side. No joke, my entire right side! Mainly hand ad knee of course. When that occurred I continued running thinking I was ok not knowing how banged up I was until about 5 minutes later when I felt light headed and saw blood seeping through my pants. So I walked the rest of the way (kind of). After that may day didn't get any better. I went to beans and brew to do homework, study and call some places for work. With homework, kinesiology is kickin my butt! Fyi Lisa you are a life saver thank you oh so very much for the help! I spent all day trying to figure it out but that stuff just takes time for me to understand. While calling people up all I got were more nos. I am so sick of this. I am beginning to think I just suck at interviews or just suck in general. This job searching things tends to bring my morale down. On a good note I am at some free concert with alysha who came down to Slc with her friends. So far fun time here. A lot has changed for the both of us since we last hung out.
Ok do it wasn't that terrible but I just can't take not working and being rejected so much.
Till next time
Nicoly!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

  1. Job hunting can be very discouraging. Don't give up. It will happen for you. You're great. Let me know if you need more help or have more questions.

    ReplyDelete