Saturday, July 23, 2011

last nights movie and today at Kol Ami

Alright So last night I have been wanting to write a blog that was supposed to be all intense and it was supposed to be about how art imitates life or vice versa. I went to the movies and saw Friends with Benefits with Brad. First thing you need to know is that it was actually hilarious! I laughed so hard through out the entire movie. second off the entire movie brought me back to things that occurred in the past or things that just I really don't like thinking about. The issue now is that I think due to lack of sleep and the fact that I was to happy in services today that I forgot half the stuff that I was thinking about. I can give you the cliff notes version: I can tell you that in the previews I thought about Israel. I don't remember what brought it up but it didn't sit well. basically I thought about getting back in contact with people that I have lost contact with. then when the movie started a bunch of memories came up just the mountains reminded me of hiking and cowles mountain, New York reminds me of when I went to NY with Bekka and can I say as much as I love bekka and love the fact that we got to go to Disneyworld after the fact and I did love New York and being with Bekka in New York but it was a weird trip with some drama and seeing New York in the movie just reminded me of how glad I am to be a west coaster. and there is more to it but I don't want to give anything away about the movie.
Anywho.... Today was great I was productive with homework, and before that I went to services at Kol Ami. I love Kol Ami and I still think it is amazing that I met someone related to the franks. And I get to Usher in a couple of weeks which really isn't a big deal it's just giving out siddurs (prayer books) but for some reason I am so stocked. To top it off I really am thinking about becoming a member and maybe even a board member but I don't even know what to do as a board member. I guess I am just gonna have to ask someone about it.
I don't know if there is much else I can tell you that I remember other than the fact that I got no sleep last night, my apartment is a mess because I am to lazy to clean it up, and I am really excited to say that I added back caffeine to my diet. not an excessive amount (a cup a day) it just feels good not to feel sick after drinking caffeine. anyways gonna do some more school work and turn on the A/C because I cannot take the heat.

Till Next Time
Nicoly!

No comments:

Post a Comment