Wednesday, July 20, 2011

first official who day back

Today started out with a fabulous run. I don't know how far I ran I just know two things 1. I ran faster and 2. some snakes tend to run away from you when you are running towards you. no kidding this little snake was chillin on the side walk and as soon as he saw me he booked it as fast as that little poor snake could. little did he know I was just as terrified as him. Once I got back to the apt. I did some homework and then went off to do my grocery shopping for the week. I don't know if you all know this but I love sunflower market. There isn't one in San Diego which is just a shame. It felt so good to shop there and know my way around. FYI I have to tell you about this odd snack. for those of you who don't know this all natural popcorn is actually pretty healthy for you when eaten in moderation and today I wanted some popcorn. So I took my all natural popcorn made a syrup with lemon and stevia and then added cinnamon. I know it sounds a little weird especially the lemon but trust me you have to try it. I did have a protein with it but it wasn't anything special just some sliced turkey. this was pre grocery shopping so I didn't really have anything else. but the popcorn with a great movie was perfect. I watched up in the air with George Clooney and it was amazing. I do have to say that is me to the tee. I love flying I love being in the air and everything that people seem to hate about airports and planes is what I love about airports and planes. If I could I would spend my life on a plane just like him. even the ending hit me a little hard. flying and being nomadic is easy when you don't have anyone to settle down with but if there was a reason to stick to one place to stay in one home then why not. after shopping I made a delicious tilapia dish with paprika, onlions, and carrots it was so simply delicious and I could barely enjoy because right after eating I went to an ab lab where there was a sub who is new to treehouse (at least I think she is). I can't believe I am saying this but I believe she put Derek's class to shame. I was sweating pretty hard. of course I had to do zumba which was amazingly fun! Brenna was way to hyper for life and I feel bad for bailing out early but I had to come back home for some homework. which is why I am blogging :). don't worry I know how to do both at the same time.
So I shall stop writing this blog and continue on with homework.
Till Next Time
Nicoly!

No comments:

Post a Comment