Tuesday, July 26, 2011

bom bom!!!

Today I spent studying and doing homework at Beans and Brew, where the coffee is amazingly yummy the tables are comfy and oddly enough didn't feel awkward with all my stuff there. As I was studying Human Anatomy A song came on. A specific song that I never remember then name of but the song will be imbedded in my mind till the end of time. I have a few names for it, the wake up call, the drum song, and the lincoln song (which I don't know if I can call it that since its in my car now)are just a few of the names. It's this song on this random CD that my daddy has had since forever and I haven't heard it in forever which is odd because it is in my car. I couldn't help but smile and laugh and I think the guy sitting by me thought I was going crazy actually I am almost certain of it since he gave me that WTF look, stood up slowly and walked away. honestly do miss the family every time I come back to Utah. the rest of the day wasn't that exciting actually from 9:30 t9ll 5:15 I was doing homework at beans and brew. after that I went to treehouse. I have come to the realization that treehouse has the same people they did last year.all the people leave for the year probably to go to a place where there isn't so much snow then come back to good ol' Draper. It's kind of cool seeing people from last year and watching the reactions they have when they recognize me. Fyi the rain made for some hot cocoa so I took my chocolate flavored protein powder added no more thhttp://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=2680263413059320538an 1/2 a tablespoon of pero for a little added something, truvia, and hot water of course. it was actually a lot tastier than I expected. Sorry my life isn't that exciting but hopefully that will change soon
Till Next Time
Nicoly!

No comments:

Post a Comment