Saturday, April 2, 2011

sick of being sick.

For a while now I have been feeling sick. Now here is where it gets a little bit personal and maybe uncomfortable for some so if you don't wanna no about my fwmaale issues I recommend leaving this blog asap. Now to get on with it. I haven't had my period since october. No I am not pregnant. And yes I am positive. Recently I believe my problems have gotten worse. I don't know what to do. Well I do know but I really just don't want to. The reason why I have to is because I think the stomach pains are caused by it and it really has been affecting my workouts and work so I am on my phone looking for someone as we speak. I hate taking care of myself. It's just down right uncomfortable.
For the good in life because there is always good inlife.... I have been cutting down my run time. Today I got to work all day which just means a fat check for myself and tomorrow is a day off of life. At least I hope it is everytime I say that something happens that changes that. I really do just wanna get out if the apt tomorrow so if anyone wants to hang out let me know.
One other great thing is the fact that I am about to go to bed early so goodnight all!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment