Tuesday, March 15, 2011

forgetful!

Today was a busy grocery day. I think I have deemed Tuesday grocery day. The issue with today was my run this morning. I was doing my typical tread this morning when I got a little dizzy. I actually had to stop mid point cause I couldn't keep up with the tread I was so dizzy. WTF! I guess I just need some sleep or something like that but sleep just takes time.
After grocery shopping I decided to have a little fun and go to boondocks which was fantastic. I have never laughed so hard in my entire life by the way.
mid shopping I got a call from Kimber which was awesome!!! for some reason she has a fear of what I will put on this blog of mine. I wonder why? 0:)!
I am just putting random things up here but I Do really want to tell you something but I don't remember what it is. I have been forgetting a lot of things lately and it is worrying me a bit.
anywho I have been sleep deprived for way to long so
Till next time
Nicoly!

No comments:

Post a Comment