Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A much needed phone call!!!

This morning started out great! with delicious protein pancakes YUM!!! but as the day went by and more school started piling up then I ran out of stickies to put in my books so i had to go to target to get some and then the time changed for my spa appointment which completely through off my day. and this is not including all the apartment stuff I have to do and I still haven't done everything. So I got to the spa and realized that it might even be a little later and totally had a mini breakdown at day spa in the city. After the fact I got home and have been trying to catch up on school work like I always do and cooked an even more yummy lunch which was my own creation of brown rice spaghetti and turkey bacon. As I was cooking and thinking dear G-D what was I thinking going back to school, I missed a phone call from Trish. She left me a voicemail that made my day. There wasn't anything to it just calling me up to see how I was doing. but it was simply the fact that I was reminded of a couple things in that voicemail. 1. is that I will be in Utah in 1 week and 2 days. The second thing is because I really do want this. I want to be able to do what Trish does, What the people at RLFH and Treehouse do. I want to be able to make peoples' lives a little better by making the changes in their lives easier to cope with. If that makes sense. Anywho, I called Trish back oddly enough. I know I am not someone who calls people back but today I needed to talk to a Utahn I appreciate so I called back. I was right to do so. I was reminded of my accomplishment of sticking with my goals at home and I got to talk to a friend. FYI Trish I really miss seeing you at 5 in the morning. I just remind myself that I am there on that treadmill in spirit considering that the only difference now is that I am on the treadmill in my garage.
I still have a lot to do and have no idea how I am going to survive my first semester but I know I can breath because in 1 week and 2 days I will be in Utah and the next morning hopefully sneaking into treehouse for a morning workout.
Off to do Homework!
Till Next Time
Nicoly

1 comment:

  1. You ROCK and are doing incredible. Can't wait to see you again!! Trish

    ReplyDelete