Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Today was filled with school work as usual. Like always I have gotten a great break. I went to lunch with the family. It was a great lunch! While at lunch I was texting Jen! I miss mama Jen! Not having her at real life is going to be weird, bit hearing about all the good in her life makes it worth it.
The conversation did emphasize the fact that I have no idea how I am going to be able to do school work and rlfh at the same time. Hopefully I can type and tread at the same time. I really cant wait though. I am going to be in utah in snow in the program that changed my life for the better.
I have been doing homework since 5:30 this morning other than lunch so for my second break I am going to watch the Disney show at uncle Larry's for the second time. I can watch it over and over again. After this back to school.

Till next time
Nicoly

No comments:

Post a Comment