Saturday, January 22, 2011

102!!!

SO I had a fantastic day today!!! I woke up late and went to the gym to nervously await weigh ins. lets be honest no matter how much you lose each week or how hard you work it is the scale that everyone fears the most here at RLFH. I walked into the room with the scale and Don waiting for me to come in. I waited for the computer to say 0.0 so I can step onto the scale, stepped onto the scale and watched the number till it stopped in it's tracks at 136.7! I lost 2.1 lbs since monday. Thats not even the awesome news. The awesome thing about losing 2.1 lbs this week is that in total since May 16h I have lost 102 lbs!!!! who would have thunk that the person who didn't want to lose weight in the first place and didn't really care would get to 102 lbs less and in school for health fitness.
Here is a little secret for you all. for those of you who are thinking it's because you changed your whole mindset. that is not the case at all. I will never change! I still love everything I did before I still love video games, I still love T.V. and I am still Nicole. I still only care about one thing in life and well considering everything going on in life I am going to have to find something new to care about. So why have I been successful in losing so much? Its really simple, I told myself every time I looked in the mirror and saw a completely different person it was still me! I was still going to go spend time with the people I love I was still going to hate and like what I always have and I will always be that person that hates not living for others. This weight loss just lets me be more successful in all of that stuff! I am oh so stocked!
To continue my day I basically just did homework. I am really not liking medical terminology. teacher is asking for way to much in way to little time and to top it off I still have three other classes. tonight possibly going to the movies and then doing more homework. FYI I might have found a good apt.
FYI I have been addicted to Here Comes Goodbye by Rascal Flatts. I listened to it 13 times already. every time I cry a little.

Till Next Time
Nicoly

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Nicole you are such an inspiration and I am so impressed by you! Keep up the good work! Everything always works out the way it is supposed to. Good luck with school and your move and everything else that comes your way! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Here comes Goodbye it's on my cell phone and my top video on youtube, the best part of the video is when the little boy says are you ready and the guy is like what's it like and the little boy is like there's no more goodbye i always tear up at that part

    ReplyDelete