Sunday, December 5, 2010

Withdrawels

Two days after surgery and I am about to go crazy. The only workout I can do without passing out is a walk to windmill farms. I really don't like it. I really need to figure out how to do more. To top it off holidays arw never good for sticking to the plan. Its not that I Have cheated or plan on cheating but I am starting to get sick of being put into situations Where I have to make a choice. Tonight is another channukah dinner. This time its with the del cerro crew. A fun bunch that I grew up with but it is cut short due to kids in school.
I really enjoy being around them but not working out that much really does make a huge difference on my mood. I am hoping tomorrow I will add on a longer walk or something cause I don't know if I can last long without a good workout.
Tonight after dinnet I am going to the living room with bekka.Hopefully that will take the edge off. For now I got to put on a happy face even though the pain meds are wearing out, I am having workout withdrawels and utah withdrawels, and I really am just ready to get out of here. Thank goodness its the del cerro crew I don't think I would be able to survive this dinner if it was anyone else. Desserts coming out so I got to go watch people eat.

Till next time
Nicoly.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment