Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Upgrading my workouts and Orientation

Ok so every morning I still wake up at 4 so I can work out. I know what you all are thinking (WTF). It keeps me going so thats what I am going to do. anyways each day I try to add more to what I do and make it a little more difficult so not only do I get back to where I was before the surgery but I will get even farther than that. Today is an upper body work out day. The big issue I have been having is my push ups and the fact that I haven't been able to use weights. this morning I got to 5 push ups on my toes, 15 knee push ups and I totally snuck into Danny's room and took his weights (sorry Danny). I couldn't use a lot of weight but it still felt great to add the weights. hopefully by the end of the week I will be at a point where I can surpass my strongest point.
After a good workout, reading a new book that Justine gave me (thanks by the way), and cooking up some yumminess I went to pick up Dina Maman who hasn't seen me since the last time I came home so needless to say she was a little stunned.
This afternoon I did the online orientation. I got all my info down, bought all my books and now all I have to worry about is remembering to get online January 3rd to start off the quarter. I am so stocked. I really want to explain what I am feeling about this feeling of excitement to you. It's not even excitement. It's more of the fact that I know that this is the right path. I know I want this for myself.
I hung out with Jon today. We checked out some PCs online then went to see Love and Other Drugs. It was a great movie! I don't want to give anything away but at the end there is this quote that really relates to how I feel about Utah and going to school there. FYI Anne Hathaway is amazing!

Till Next Time
Nicoly

No comments:

Post a Comment