Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tomorrow!

Today was nothing special really. The actually today nearly sucked. After lunch I dont know what happened if I am mervous for tomorrow or what but my tummy took a turn for the worst. Still feeling a little queezy but a whole lot better.
What made my day not so bad was a phone call with a possible real life newbie coming in jan. First off she is a fellow jew so another jew in utah!!!! Second off she Seems nice. She has got that whole I am scared to death thing going on but who doesn't before they come to the program. Third thing is this I kind of want to know how things go with her at real life so let me know. She seems pretty determined to get to her goal so I truly hope she does.
Tonight is another channukah dinner this time at the shachars. It was a last minute thing so I didn't really get to prepare. Luckily i ate dinner already and am stuffed so I really wont want to eat.
Tomorrow is the big day by the way. Having surgery tomorrow. It is jusr my gallbladder but I have waited oh so long I feel like its a heart transplant or something serious. I know I'm lame for that but its just whats in my head. I will keep you posted.

Till next time
Nicoly
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

  1. Forgot to mention the hat! You guys like it? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute!! i love the hat. i hope the surgery goes well. text me and let me know how it goes
    ohhh and happy channukah!!!!
    -jessi

    ReplyDelete