Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tired and ready for utah

Nothing epic occurred today. I was mostly at home. I definitley am ready to be in utah. I actually have pictured what my days would be like if I were back in utah. Wake up fo to the gym for a couple hours, go to classes that I actually enjoy, then spend my spare time in salt lake or even just by that dollar theater. I know its kind of lame but it gives me a reason to keep eating clean and not epicly relapsing by scarfing down the delicious chocolate chip pizza cookie my grandma made for my little brothers birthday. knowing that I will be in utah soon with friends and just in a place where I can start to do things on my own sounds awesome. Anywho gotta do my last workout of the day and from there I really dont know whats going on. So..
Till next time
Nicoly
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment