Monday, December 13, 2010

Shopping, hangin out with orit and a movie.

Today was fun. It started out with grossmont center trying to find something for the wedding. That was an epic fail. Instead I got a barnes and nobles membership so worth. I also got a couple books. After that I went to the spa to sell a necklace to justine. I realized I needed to refresh my math when I couldn't remember how to calculate the tax.
I also went to orit's today. I met ellie her babt girl who is cute. We talked for nearly three hours. After that I saw narnia with be bekka. Worth seeing in 3D fyi.
Don't really have much to say about today. I have a lot of phone calls to make tomorrow so if I dont write about them warn me so I do call people.

Till next time
Nicoly
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment