Friday, December 17, 2010

Running with good pain

Alright today I ran the stairs 20 time and ran around del cerro. It was amazing. It felt great to have that pain in my knees that I havent had in a while. Why did it feel great. Simply the fact that it was that I worked my body so hard that I hurt pain instead of I have gallstones in my gallbladder pain. For the first time in a while it felt so great to hurt. After a great workout I went to roadrunner and got some running shoes. Just in time for a weekend of rain. I also brought out a cd that brenna gave me and had to do some zumba. I know its weird doing zumba on my own at home but it was only for a minute and plus I miss Utah. I needed to bring myself back there just for a moment.
While taking a break from working out I worked on applications and finding Apartments. I found a lot place by the! Each and everyday I get closer to moving to Utah!!

Till next time
Nicoly
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment