Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas and black swan

First and most importantly.... MERRY CHRISTMAS to my non jewish friends out there. I really do love christmas. there is something about it (christmas spirit or whatever you want to call it) that just makes everything ok. All of this is coming from the jewish girl who doesn't even celebrate christmas but it is nice to be out in the world where for one day just about everyone is happy.
Second... HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my little brother he is 17 today. Ya thats right I have a christmas brother. He was born 17 years ago on christmas in Las Vegas while my older brother got lost at circus circus. I got him Assassin's creed brotherhood. I am so excited to play it. I am trying to wait till he plays it so it doesn't completely look like a bought for myself because I really didn't. it was mostly for him. I just might enjoy it a little more than he will.
Thirdly what did I do today? I ran grossmont center walked up del cerro and then went to the wertheim's for a nice lunch. it was nice to see people I haven't seen in a while.
After that I went with Jackie and Jessica to see Black Swan. Can I just say that is one trippy movie! Natalie Portman is an amazing actress. She is a great example of a smart talented Jewish Israeli who just blew my mind in this movie I don't even know how to explain. To attempt an explanation: it is basically this ballet dancer who obsesses about being perfect to the extent of going crazy. There is a whole lot more to it like the hallucinations she has which are rather vivid and way to realistic. Right now I am still trying to get some of the images out of my head but for some reason I think it's going to take a while. luckily after a movie like this Disney always pays off with something innocent so I can put something less intense into my mind.
lately I have been way to tired and thats probably because I haven't had enough sleep so I think I am going to do that right now. GOOD Night

Till Next time
Nicoly

No comments:

Post a Comment