Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Weirdness I can't explain

Today was weird and sad. To start of I did the usual. Fyi for breakfast I tried the pumpkin spice shake. It was oh so yummy. The usual on a tuesday consist of zumba and I was surprised to see brenna come in. I was oh so happy to see her. Honestly your amazing brenna! After zumba I went to greg's class with Jen and then went for a walk with rachelle to starbucks. No I didn't get anything. It was funny to bumb into Adam and Sean on the way back.
I can try to explain what occurred at lunch but I really don't know how to without sounding crazy. Lets just say I have been feeling a little extra sensitive. I blame shanna and jen even though its their fault. I couldn't really work out after that so I just did a little school stuff until dinner. I also tried to sneak into shanna's office a few times but it kind of failed until after dinner but I was only in there for a few minutes. She kicked me out so I would workout. I did some cardio and kickboxing with melissa. Fyi her treehouse classes are a little harder than the real life classes. Now I am going to bed but before I do I have to tell you all that kimber is going to be back in less than two days!!! She has been gone way to long.

Till next time
Nicole
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment