Saturday, November 13, 2010

weigh in and Disney on ice.

First thing on a saturday like this is the number of the day which is 2.7 pounds! This is why I love working out here it pays off. As awesome as that is the bummer of the day is that rachelle left. She was awesome. Kicked butt in bootcamp every morning while talking smack the entire time. I don't know who is going to be able to replace someone that hilariously awesome.
I have to give a shout out. Usually I kind of just right people in to the story of the day but I forget some people. Melissa reminded me to get her in my blog today so thats what I am doing. For those of you who don't know who melissa is.. She's a crazy trainer at treehouse who teaches us real lifers kickboxing and survival of the fittest.
When I got to the house I got to cook up a delicious lunch while everyone watched the utes get slammed once again. I am starting to doubt my new found love for them but I will try to keep having some faith in them.
At the moment I am at the mall looking for some new clothes but honestly not in the mood to find anything. After this I am going to go see Disney on Ice. I know you can't see my facial expression right now but I have the biggest grin on my face right now. I so stocked! I am going with brad and hia girlfriend. I finally get to meet the girlfriend everyone else has except for me and now its my turn. I got to go now on account of I got to get to the greatest show ever. I shall tell you all how it goes.

Till next time
Nicole
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment