Monday, November 8, 2010

A productive day

Today was fabulously busy. Jen did bootcamp today which is always a great start to the day. Did cardio with a broadview classes catalog then zumba with bobbi. I know it's not brenna but bobbi is just as awesome and plus brenna is kind of having a tough day. I love you brenna hope your doing ok.
Didnt much working out after that. I did do half of intervals but I had to run to broadview to discuss money and classes. Came back for some shanna time which was fun and the chiropractor which was weird he actually cracked me. Not my favorite thing in the world but it oddly enough did help. For those of yoy who don't know this I really hate cracking. A little secret of the day is that I did tear up a little when he got to the neck. I also did a little extra zumba and some extra arms since I'm really not doing pt anymore. Now sleep so...
Till next time
Nicole
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment