Friday, November 5, 2010

People I miss and will miss


Today was good. I woke up just happy but that kind of got ruined by a sharp shooting pain in my back that kept me from breathing. It didn't completely ruiny day I got to do kickboxing in the morning and some of bootcamp. I went to the chiropractor which ended just being more fun than helpful. Shanna showed up and ended up On the roler bed next to me. I've said it before and I will say it again I always have a good laugh with shanna. After that it was just a bunch of goodbyes to some great people. Diane left today which is not cool. She was a hardcore when it came to working out. Lili is leaving tomorrow and she sang a wicked song shes amazing. Her voice is fantasmic! Went to boondocks played the arcade and laser tag which was fun. Mid laser tag I got this picture text from bekka with this picture of chili. I miss th dearly if I could have chilipepper in utah life would be perfect. About to go do some extra working out. Tomorrow is weigh in I need all the help I can get.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment