Monday, November 22, 2010

Going home.

I am at the airport waiting for my flight. I am going home. This morning I was at treehouse feeling sicker than ever waiting for dr. barnett to call or something. Finally jen texted him. He hadn't gotten the results yet so I figured i'd do what I can working out wise. In zumba I was doin pretty good when jen gavr me a little signal to come out so she can tell me whats up. Dr. barnett trxtrd her saying I got gallstones and need surgery. So I went to kimber got a flight at 440 said my goodbyes and now I am waiting for a delayed flight. It is now 505 and I am still waiting. OY!! Whrn I get home I will be with my family my best friend and my all time favorite doggy chili. I am a little pissed off that I am leaving early but it will be good!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment