Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Goal changing

Today was a pretty chill day. Awesome bootcamp this mornig. Fyi that spot is mine I don't care what rachelle says. Went to spin which workedy butt off (literally) and then did a whole bunch more cardio. At lunch time I totally crashed on jen's workout. Sorry about that! After that went to barnes and noble which is my weekness I could live there. While I was there I really couldn't figure out why I just don't want to work out in the afternoons. I did the usual checklist. I asked myself if its cause I am tired then if I am sore or if something is on my mined and it really wasn't anything on the typical list. As the day went by I realized I was happy with just 5 hours of working out and that I need to start planning more outside of real life especially since I am going to live here and all. So I made a calendar with time to spare for time outside of the gym. Now I just got to figure out where to go in that time. Any good ideas? I do know tomorrow I am spending some of that time in kimber's office. I know it's not to far from the gym but she has been out of town this past week and I want the juicy details of the trip.
One more thing. I have three And a half weeks left with real life. It has gone to fast! I do get to see bekka soon!! Three and a half weeks till I get to hang out with my bestest friend!

Till next time
Nicole
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment