Sunday, October 24, 2010

my 1st blog

After months of writing my status on facebook and being unable to tell you all just about everything I did in I day I decided that things had to change.  I decided that a blog would be semi-appropriate for a full tell all of what is occurring in my life. I can't guarantee that I will do this on a daily basis because, well let's be honest I don't have the most exciting life out there but I can promise you that I will warn you all via facebook when I do right a blog.
I guess I should introduce myself before getting to the boring stuff. My name is nicole. I grew up in San Diego I am in Utah now trying to figure out what I am doing in my life and I think it's going pretty well. I am a video gaming nerd and I am obsessed with all things disney. I have found a new love for working out here in Utah and a love for writing grammatically poor essays about my dull life.
   I should tell you about my day. It actually wasn't that amazing today. I bought winter clothes which is amazing on my part cause honestly a girl from San Diego buying clothes for snow isn't normal. I also cooked up a yummy lunch it was just pasta with the left overs from last nights chili. I did work out a little today but I probably shouldn't have because this week is leg week.  I have also been trying to figure out what to do for halloween. I have an amazing plan but it seems like it might fail. if you all have any ideas I wouldn't mind some help.
   I am trying to add something I learn each time I do a blog today the one thing I learned is that it gets extremely windy in Utah. I don't really know it thats significant but it's what I learned today.
  since today hasn't exactly ended yet I don't really know how to end this blog but I guess I can end it by saying that there will be more entertaining blogs coming and that I hope you enjoy atleast a few of them.

Till next time
Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you have a blog, I have one too just not on this website...I like these better than writing status's on facebook gives me more room to talk and say whatever instead of having a character limit...good luck

    ReplyDelete