Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween at treehouse

So today at treehouse we got to dress up for halloween. So I bought a pirate hat a sword and some fake tattoos. I went in with my basketball shorts a tank and my costume stuff. I loved it and luckily everyone else did to. I love halloween. When else will I be able to work out with a pirate hat. Fyi I am getting so much better at my push ups!
I also went to gardners village which was nice, cute and only lasted a couple hours but it was nice to go out and do something different and plus Sage was with us and she always puts a smile on my face. My prediction is that she's going to be a runner like her parents. She was bookin it to just about everywhere. Her costume by the way is so cute! She's a little kitty for halloween.
I also have to tell you about my buddy Luke. Luke is a two year old boy here in draper who comes to treehouse with his mother. I got to meet him my second week in utah. I was on the couch by the fish tank crying in pain cause of my knees and this little boy ran up to the fish tank. He needed a stool to reach the tank and I so happened to be using it to rest my leg. I had to help him out and give him the stool. He had a huge smile on his face which was contagious. After that I got a massage and was good to go. Most people in pain feel better cause of the massage but I felt great because this little boy smile was on my mind. This week I have been bummed out because I was in pain. Today I got to see luke. He didnt exactly have a smile on his face but he was still cuter than ever (especially since he had his costume on). After that I was working out like there was no pain. I even jogged a little bit. I think thats my lesson of the day. You need something or someone thats gets you motivated for the day. Even if it's just a simple smile from a little boy excited to see the fish.

Till next time
Nicole
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

1 comment:

  1. Sage is so cute, she's getting big my godson was dressed up in a costume that looks similar it was blue and furry actually i think he was a monster from Monster's Inc or something...still cute...

    ReplyDelete