Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Driving in the snow

This morning I woke up early wanting to go to the gym early. As I opened the garage door I saw snow everywhere. It was Snowing! Yes I am still excited about the snow. After two seconds I realized I had to drive in the snow. I was a little scared but I did a pretty great job. I really do love the snow here I am sure that will all change sooner or later but for now I totally feel like I am in a disney movie.
Today was still tough. Knee is not getting any better. In fact I Think its gotten worse :(. I had to walk out of jen's spin. I haven't done that since my first week here. And to top that off I didn't go to second pt. I gotta figure out how to fix this. Not working out is killing me.
I decided to go Laser tagging after having a tough day at the gym and it was so worth it. It reminded me of how awesome it is to have fun in utah. I am slowly getting back to being me here.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

1 comment:

  1. I hate driving in the snow, actually i hate when it's dark out and I'm driving and the snow is blowing and I cant see the road because the stupid plow guys haven't plowed the road, and then your wiping off your car and the snow gets on your seat...so annoying...I'm prone to car accidents in the snow...mailboxes, stop signs, ditches you know the drill...lol
    I do love the snow though cant wait to go snowboarding...=D

    ReplyDelete